Clare joined Mills & Co in June 2023 from an international law firm.
Clare specialises in shipping and international trade disputes arising out of charterparties, bills of lading and sale contracts. She frequently assists clients in English Court proceedings, arbitration (particularly under LMAA rules) and mediation. Clare has also spent six months working in Greece.
Background and education
- 2023 - Present: Mills & Co. Solicitors Limited
- 2021 - 2023: Clyde & Co LLP
- 2012 – 2021: Penningtons Maches Cooper (formerly Thomas Cooper LLP)
- 2011 – 2012: LPC (Distinction) (University of Law, York)
- 2010 - 2011: GDL (Distinction) (University of Law, York)
- 2007 - 2010 : Geography BA Honours (University of Nottingham)
Telephone: +44 191 2332222
Mobile: +44 7562 69 00 07
Are you on board?Get in touch