Christopher qualified as a solicitor in 2017 after joining Mills & Co as a trainee solicitor in 2015.
Christopher advises on all forms of Charterparty and Bill of Lading disputes, and has significant experience dealing with large containership casualties. He also handles sale contract disputes. Christopher is experienced in High Court and Court of Appeal litigation (including high-value limitation proceedings in the Admiralty Court), mediation, and international arbitration under a range of procedural rules (including the LMAA and LCIA).
Christopher has previously worked on secondment at an IG P&I Club (2017).
Christopher speaks Swedish and understands Danish and Norwegian.
Background and education
- 2019: M.A. Degree (University of Cambridge)
- 2015 - Present: Mills & Co/Mills & Co. Solicitors Limited
- 2014 - 2015: LPC (Distinction) (Northumbria University)
- 2012 - 2014: B.A. Degree in Law (2:1) (University of Cambridge)
- 2010 - 2012: LL.M. (Distinction) in Maritime Law (Lund University)
- 2007 - 2012: Juristexamen (Swedish law degree) (Lund University)
Telephone: +44 191 233 2222
Mobile: +44 7561 85 40 46
Are you on board?Get in touch