Christopher qualified as a solicitor in 2017 after joining Mills & Co as a trainee solicitor in 2015.
Christopher is engaged in P&I, FDD, Admiralty and international trade proceedings both in the High Court and in arbitration.
Christopher speaks Swedish and understands Danish and Norwegian.
Background and education
- 2019: M.A. Degree (University of Cambridge)
- 2015 - Present: Mills & Co/Mills & Co. Solicitors Limited
- 2014 - 2015: LPC (Distinction) (Northumbria University)
- 2012 - 2014: B.A. Degree in Law (2:1) (University of Cambridge)
- 2010 - 2012: LL.M. (Distinction) in Maritime Law (Lund University)
- 2007 - 2012: Juristexamen (Swedish law degree) (Lund University)
Telephone: +44 191 233 2222
Mobile: +44 752 52 38 255
Are you on board?Get in touch