Arnavi is an Indian-qualified lawyer having trained and qualified in shipping firms in Mumbai and worked in-house in Dubai. She has completed the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Exam and is scheduled to qualify as a solicitor in England & Wales in 2021. Arnavi joined Mills & Co in August 2021.
Arnavi is engaged in P&I, FDD, Admiralty and international trade proceedings both in the High Court and in arbitration.
Arnavi speaks Hindi and Bengali.
Background and education
- 2021: Mills & Co. Solicitors Limited
- 2020 - 2021: LL.M. (Distinction) in Oil & Gas Laws (University of Aberdeen)
- 2017 - 2019: Global Marketing Systems, DMCC (Dubai)
- 2016 - 2017: LL.M. in Maritime Law (National University of Singapore)
- 2015 - 2016: Crawford Bayley & Co., Advocates & Solicitors (Mumbai)
- 2010 - 2015: Bachelor of Laws (First Class), Indian Law Society’s Law College, India
Telephone: +44 191 233 2222
Mobile: +44 7706 357 675
Are you on board?Get in touch