Arnavi qualified as a solicitor in 2021. She is also admitted on the Roll of Advocates in India after being called to the Bar in India in 2016. She has trained and qualified in shipping firms in Mumbai and worked in-house in Dubai. Arnavi joined Mills & Co in August 2021.
Arnavi is engaged in P&I, FDD, Admiralty and international trade proceedings both in the High Court and in arbitration.
Arnavi speaks Hindi and Bengali.
Background and education
- 2021: Mills & Co. Solicitors Limited
- 2020 - 2021: LL.M. (Distinction) in Oil & Gas Laws (University of Aberdeen)
- 2017 - 2019: Global Marketing Systems, DMCC (Dubai)
- 2016 - 2017: LL.M. in Maritime Law (National University of Singapore)
- 2015 - 2016: Crawford Bayley & Co., Advocates & Solicitors (Mumbai)
- 2010 - 2015: Bachelor of Laws (First Class), Indian Law Society’s Law College, India
Telephone: +44 191 233 2222
Mobile: +44 7706 357 675
Are you on board?Get in touch